Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I am bringing to the Magazine

1. What article(s) would you like to write for the magazine? What photography could you contribute? Art? List three different ideas for your major contribution.

- My Internship Interview. I was really proud of the way my interview turned out, I was able to condense it into a manageable and easy to read and understand piece of writing. I really like question choices and the answers I was given.

- Captions from my photo essay. I could use just the captions from my photo essay as paragraphs of what I learned and how I learned it. Since my captions aren't directly related to my images, and could be self standing, these paragraphs could be a good description of what I learned.

- A single image of my photo essay. I could incorporate one image that was used from my photo essay to provide balance to the words on my spreadsheets.

2. Possible titles:

- Internships: Experiencing work within a students life.


3. Suggest a topic for an article that you were personally like to read in a magazine inspired by the internship semester.

I would personally like to read about personal experiences my classmates have had at their internships. Every internship is different and unique, and were not able to see all of the interesting things that happen at each site. The more personal, and the more we describe our experiences of each article, the more unique and interesting our magazine will be as a whole. Each article will be different, and provide a different perspective.

No comments: