Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving!


What are you thankful for this year?

I am thankful for the life I am given, my friends and family, and the opportunities I am given. Throughout this project in class, I am thankful to have a teacher who is dedicated to helping me with it, and for putting in as much effort as I am. I'm also thankful for the house I live in, the food I get to eat, and for my family. I'm also thankful for the constant support I get from my school, friends and my family. They encourage me to follow my dreams, set high expectations for myself and to follow through with them.


Post three specific things that you will accomplish for this project before TG break is over! Then, bring those things to school on Monday Dec. 2.

1- I will have been in contact with at least 3 possible sponsors and have responses from this if they are donating or not.
2- I will have the final drafts of each of my calendar paragraphs
3- I will have a final draft of my introduction to the calendar

No comments: