Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Water Project

What are you discovering so far?

So far within this project, I have discovered a lot about my working habits. If its something I'm interested in, I've found that I put a lot of effort, and a lot of extra time in it. I feel like Ive gone above and beyond with this project, in order to complete it on time.

Ive discovered through my research how many regulations the port has on San Diego Bay. They regulate how tall buildings on the bay can be, and also what the ratio between land and plants has to be. They also put strong regulations on fisherman for how much, and what kind of fish they can catch.

What surprises you about this project?

What's surprising me about this project is how fast the deadlines are approaching. I feel like we have a lot of time left, but we don't have very much time at all. The project deadline is approaching fast, and our calendar needs to be done before hand.

What are your next steps to have a cool product and a great piece of writing?

My next steps for my project is to keep adding to my writing, to make it as descriptive as possible. Also to pick my pictures and start editing them so they are at their highest potential. Also we are beginning to pre sale our calenders and receive sponsors who are donating to our funds. We also need to begin our indesign template, insert our paragraphs, dates, tide calendar, pictures, and sponsor information. We also need to finalize a printer, get proofs from him once we are finished, receive the final calendars and then sell them

As you can see, we have a lot to do still!

No comments: